Elena and I are delighted with the landscape redesign project that you completed for us in Kensington. The work performed by Presidential adds a great deal of curb appeal to our home, in addition to making practical improvements like the addition of off‐street parking, a new walkway, shrub planting, retaining walls, and more. Please feel free to use us as a reference.
For the benefit of anyone else who is considering Presidential Custom Contracting for work, please let me recap the scope of what was accomplished:
- Problem‐solving of where to put the driveway and assistance in helping us remove a tree that was blocking the best option.
- Design of a very attractive solution‐‐with advice on how to avoid unnecessary costs
- Engineering plans for the project, needed for construction and county permits
- Significant excavation
- Addition of new retaining walls and renovation of additional stone walls
- Installation of double‐wide concrete parking, right‐of‐way access, and walkway
- Relocation of existing shrubs and addition of new plants
- Installation of custom iron handrails
Presidential Landscapes deployed a sizable team to accomplish the work on schedule, and the quality of workmanship was outstanding. There was an unexpected surprise (a huge rock under the soil), but the team resolved the problem. There was a minor problem‐‐a repair task for an existing wall‐‐where we didn’t like the results, but you resolved the problem within hours.
You and your crew were easy to work with. The project was completed on schedule and within the negotiated cost estimate. We recommend you highly.